3.21.2008

A day in the life...

I love Fridays because I get to spend a lot of time in my studio at school. PRH, EZ E, and I had a great lunch and then I headed in for the day. I finally got a chance to clean my messy space...


popped a couple of pretty orange ibuprofen (that beer at lunch was a bad idea)...


and got to work on a zine I've been thinking about...




Overall a very satisfying day indeed. For those of you in Western New York, tomorrow is the Buffalo Small Press Book Fair! I'm really looking forward to going and I'm very pleased that some of my favorites will be there: Preachers Biscuit Books, Pistachio Press, Hero Design Studio, French Press, Freshly Blended Press, Ink & Wit, and Enthusiast...along with many, many more! Have to run...my change purse just fainted.

3 comments:

Nikkita said...

This zine looks so great! I know you don't know me, but if you'd be interested in contributing on another one, I am currently working on a zine with the theme of longing. It's 1/4 sized, black and white. You'd get a copy for each spread contributed. I'd love to have you involved; I really admire your work. Nikki

Annie said...

This is unrelated to this particular post but: my nesting dolls arrived yesterday! I'm excited to get going on them. I had no idea that they were actually shipping from Russia... I'm pretty sure that I've never gotten mail from Russia before.

Michelle C. Moode said...

abbey, nice work. and that that first image, with the typewriter, and the pink thread, and snippets of paper? if i was a senile old women i might mistake that picture as a shot of my workspace. sheesh.

hope life is good and kinda springy.

love, michelle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...