3.13.2008

Collected...


This week's Collected post is very special because it features vintage advertising paraphernalia that belongs to my parents, Joe and Dottie. If you've ever wondered where my eclectic taste originates, you can stop wondering now. My parents have been avid collectors of many things for many years and this happens to be one of my favorite things that they collect. I especially love the interesting color combinations and wide variety of fonts. They live in a rambling old farmhouse (built in 1813) that they're in the process of remodeling and it's always fun to visit and see what new things they have scattered throughout their house.  Thanks, mom and dad! 



1 comment:

sosser said...

what amazing collections! must have been a great place to grow up :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...