3.25.2008

Clickity clack...


I'm sure it'll come as no great surprise that I love typewriters. I use the blue-ish one that you saw the other day all the time. The typewriter above is from uppercaseyyc (it's the Uppercase logo). She also has amazing sets of all things typewriter, including a beautiful ribbon tin collection that I originally saw on Poppytalk. L-O-V-E it! Here are some other typewriter photo finds for your enjoyment:

anja louise verdugo...


500CPM...


~ Phil Moore...


Amanda Woodward...


atomictonic...



and two brilliant tattoos from ekai...


Three Potato Four has beautiful restored typewriters for sale and I've also seen some listed on ebay. Can't you hear the clickity clack calling your name?

9 comments:

Jen Bradford said...

Track & Field design makes some great typewriter laptop cases. There used to be one on greenish-grey which was beautiful.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10283458

Mim Smith Faro said...

I've bought a few at the Goodwill. They may not work well but they look fabulous.

elizabeth said...

I adore typewriters, too! I just made a post about my own, and while my photos are quite great quality, I'm sure you will appreciate my love for the hunks of metal.

erin said...

There is a photo spread of a crazy gypsy woman in Texas's home in Country Living this month, did you see it? She has a typewriter as a planter. It's kind of interesting, and could probably be hella metaphorical if one wanted to think it all through.

Jessica said...

they are great display pieces!! I love the colors you have chosen.

amy said...

i have yet to find ANY! i blame NYC thrift stores - they all get eaten up immediatly!

62mockingbirds said...

how could you not mention your wedding rings in all of this?

Jane Flanagan said...

I love this post! I think you might like one of the collections I recently blogged about too: http://seenandsaid.blogspot.com/2008/03/workaday-collections.html

Michelle C. Moode said...

AHH! oh, for blue typewriters....I have three. Missed you at SGC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...