2.02.2008

Stop, drop, and roll...


PRH and I are kind of totally addicted to a school surplus auction site that he found last month (notice how weirdly secretive I'm being by not revealing the site..ha ha ha...that was my evil- villain laugh). This shelf is the latest addition to our house...I think it was used as a mailbox in a school office.  You can see in the top photo that there are still faint numbers on old pieces of tape. It isn't quite what I expected it to be, but I still think it's pretty great for $30. We also won a giant stack of Heywood Wakefield school chairs, a bunch of old wire gym baskets, and some amazing vintage fire blanket containers (stop, drop, and roll, anyone?). I'll be sure to at least share some photos when we pick up our finds (ha ha ha...yet another evil-villain laugh).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my...there are THOSE bread tags again...
n

sosser said...

i am filled with auction-envy. and curiosity :)

meg said...

oh I'm going to find that site (cue evil laugh). lovely shelf--and for $30 unreal!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

OK, OK...I've received a bunch of emails about it, so here it is....the site is called Auctions International. It's a bit hit or miss, but I hope ya'll find something good! XOXO,
Abbey

Karen Beth said...

I was just coming to the comments section to also plead for the URL. Ha! Can't wait to check it out. That shelf is great!

lookwhaticando said...

oh wow....I want to find that site too.. xo

sunny said...

ooh....wire gym baskets. veryy nice!


I'm a brand spankin' new reader to your blog and LOVE IT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...