2.27.2008

On the list...

My to-do list is two pages. Two. One of the things on my list is the first year MFA grad show tomorrow night. This is the postcard from the show, which I thought was quite clever. I completely re-worked one of my large drawings. The photos are H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E, but here's a before (top) and after (bottom) shot...

...and here's a detail. I'm still not sure how I feel about it yet (and can honestly say that the photos are not doing it justice).  Anyways, if you're in the area please do stop by to say hello. The opening reception is tomorrow night from 5 to 7 pm at the University at Buffalo Art Gallery, Center for the Arts 2nd Floor Gallery. The other first years (a talented bunch) are: Naomi Marine, Shelby Baron, Ryan Legassicke, Morgan Calhoon, Nina Leo, Michael Beitz, David Andree, Clayton Letourneau, David Munson, Andrew Engl, and Kara Newbauer.

5 comments:

annie said...

good luck! wish i could come!

sosser said...

what do i know? i love the before and the after of your drawings :)

skates said...

Ab your drawing is the best in show! I'm so proud of you for all your perseverence on this one even after I tried to stop you because I thought the first version was perfect.

lillianna said...

Great card!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Thanks, everyone! BTW, the card was designed by David Munson.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...