2.23.2008

Middle school called...


Today was not such a productive day as far as making anything goes, but it was a great day for just thinking. Thinking...and watching the terribly sappy movie Becoming Jane about the life of Jane Austen. I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I am such a S-U-C-K-E-R for movies like this. I have absolutely no control over it...I am completely powerless when it comes to period costumes, fake accents, and in-the-rain love scenes. I have one last ridiculous thing to say about it (but get ready because, I promise, it's going to be really ridiculous)...move over Hugh Grant because another scrawny pale man has come into my life...you've been replaced by James McAvoy. With that said, I leave you with a few images from the studio today and from my drive home. Oh, and please forgive me for this awful post. I promise that middle-school-Abbey will no longer be allowed to write posts...I've banished her and her stack of Teen Beat magazines to the basement.

5 comments:

sk8ordiehard said...

I like middle school Abbey. She can bring her Teen Beats, Tiger Beats, and doodle covered notebooks over to play with middle school Renee who has written "I love Christian Slater" all over her tight rolled jordache jeans.

jym said...

Ug. I could stand Becoming Jane. I liked Pride and Prejudice much more!

libby said...

james mcavoy is not so ridiculous, i have to say.

Diane said...

See, I haven't seen Becoming Jane yet, but I get that way over that Marie Antoinette film. Maybe it's all the '80s music, mixed with those fantastic wigs!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Yes...Becoming Jane left much to be desired. However, the definitely not ridiculous James McAvoy made it all worth it. Now, James McAvoy and some 80's music...that's something to think about.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...