2.15.2008

Blog love actually...


The last thing I need is one more blog to love, but unfortunately it's happened again. I'm madly in love with a blog called Reference Library. I saw this lamp in Country Living this month and discovered via Reference Library that it's an Ingo Maruer lamp. I can't remember where the top image came from (please forgive), but it's fantastic. You can find this lamp on ebay for a cool three grand...three thousand years out of our price range, but a girl can dream, right? By dreams I mean, of course, dreams of finding it at a thrift store for three dollars. OK...I have to get back to Love Actually (my very guilty pleasure- if I wasn't married to PRH I'd be married to Hugh Grant...ignore that...that's the red wine talking). Good night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Actually is one of my all time favorite movies! When Emma Thompson opens up the Joni Mitchell CD, I cry everytime.
Sage

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Me too! Come over and we'll watch it again and again...and again. BTW- thinking about you, J, and W and hoping you're all OK.

sk8ordiehard said...

sometimes you can find those lights on eBay without the designer recognition (someone who doesn't know what it is) and get one for a steal. I bid on one once and i think it went for less than $50, but didn't bid higher than probably $20 or so.
search for big bulb light or something?

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Renee- thanks for the tip. I think I found one. XO.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...