I've been tagged by Sosser (the very talented gal behind bricolage life) with the you make my day award (thank you!). The "you make my day award" works like this:
1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day.
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Display the "you make my day award" logo with a link to the post that I wrote. (Optional)
4. Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news
I am really quite flattered to be tagged, but I am also horrible with this stuff so I'm just going to list five of my latest faves here:
csr (every drawing is amazing)
the style files (finds wonderful stuff)
upper case gallery (fonts, fonts, and more fonts)
abbey goes design scouting (another abbey with an 'e')
abby trys again (another abby...just take a look at the spoons!)
Enjoy! And thanks again, Sosser!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...