2.25.2008

I'd like to know...



Today is Monday, so that means it's time for I'd like to know, a weekly post dedicated to talented artists, designers, musicians, etc...all people I'd like to know and who I thought you may like to know of too. This week I'd like to know...Martha Stewart's prop librarian. I first learned about Martha's prop room via The Constant Gatherer (the constantly lovely blog). According to Martha's blog: "The people who work in this department are called prop librarians and they know exactly where everything is located. And just like a good library, every single object in this room is labeled with a description, the size, the quantity, and a bar code." This sounds like a collectors dream job! Actually, I think I'd rather be the "prop hunter". Martha, do you have any job openings?

6 comments:

Benita said...

I want to be a prop hunter tooooooo!

nina said...

Oh, how I could use a cupboard like that!

jess gonacha said...

wow. that's all i can say. a place like that seems like a dream come true! what a cool job.

sosser said...

wow - that IS my dream job! i had no idea it existed.

suzanne said...

Oh wow...this is definitely the job to have. This is what heaven looks like.

Katie Runnels said...

thanks for your kind comment!
I'll fight ya for the job!
Actually- I'm scared of martha.
I'm not qualified. xoxkt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...