2.18.2008

I'd like to know...




Today is Monday, so that means it's time for I'd like to know, a weekly post dedicated to talented artists, designers, musicians, etc...all people I'd like to know and who I thought you may like to know of too. This week I'd like to know...Betsy Walton. There isn't much art out there that makes me want to rock a pom-pom hat...these pieces totally do! I love all of her quirky characters and could go on for days about her brilliant use of color. Betsy's work looks exactly what I wish my work looked like. She's based in Portland, Oregon and has a fabulous etsy shop. I'll stop gushing and you can go read more about her here.

6 comments:

Victoria E said...

Betsy is a very cool artist - I wish I knew her as well. Thanks for linking to the interview that I did with her :)

depeapa said...

I love your blog, I can know artists...
My english is bad! sniff!

Jessica said...

I love her work as well and happy to say she is going to have some stuff in The Shiny Squirrel soon if all goes well!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Oooo- can't wait, Jessica! Thank you for such a great interview, Victoria! And thanks for the comment, depeapa!

KATIE ALLEVA said...

She is a Very cool artist!!!....I just stumbled across your blog.......Nice work!

Annemarie said...

That last print makes my heart glow. Thanks for posting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...