2.11.2008

I'd like to know...



Today is Monday, so that means it's time for I'd like to know, a weekly post dedicated to talented artists, designers, musicians, etc...all people I'd like to know and who I thought you may like to know of too. This week I'd like to know......Cristina Sitja Rubio. Cristina's blog, CSR Illustration, is one of my very favorites and I'm constantly in awe of her beautiful drawings and collages. Her sketchbooks are also quite brilliant. She's currently based in Berlin and you can see more of her work here, on her website, or on her blog.

4 comments:

karin said...

That's a great link, Abbey, didn't know her.
Your interview in sfgirlbybay is super.

csr said...

thank you Abbey for the exposure of my work on your blog..which, by the way i check almost everyday! it is a great source of inspiration.
have a lovely day.
cristina

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Thanks so much, Karin! And Cristina, it's my pleasure...your work is beautiful!

imwithsully said...

What a wonderful link. Thanks for sharing! Cool blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...