2.19.2008

Giddy up...


I have to admit that I had never heard of Urban Prairie before reading Chris Brown's blog, but now I'm obsessed. Chris has an amazing shop that I think he describes best as: "An electric mix of odd meets modern day, the BLOGSHOP offers alt-country assemblages, collections, odd one-offs and the curious goods Chris has come to be known for. A one-stop-shop for cool ready made vignettes, unique collections and Urban Prairie swag for folks looking for a alternative to the cookie-cutter aesthetic". Who knew there was someone else out there who shared so many of my odd interests! Chris also has a great interview with Amy Butler that I highly recommend.

5 comments:

Susan M. said...

I love Chris Brown & Urban Prairie. I understand your obsession. His fresh, alternative take on all things country & design is very refreshing.

Sue M.

Arthur's Circus said...

ooh thanks, have not heard or seen him before. Some very ace things indeed.

Crysta said...

How cool! Where has this guy been?

Jake K. said...

Chris has long been a great source of inspiration. I'm glad people are finally learning about the style and talents. Urban Prairie RULES!

Jake

Britney B. said...

I'm in love with Chris, his tattoo's and his great odd take on style. I read that his has a e-zine coming out soon called REFUELED; Alt Country Style+Design. Can't wait for that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...