2.19.2008

Every chair...


Our friend Luke has been working on a project very near and dear to my chair-loving heart. He attended Visual Studies Workshop in Rochester, New York and while he was there he took photographs of each and every chair at the school. The photos of the chairs are now available as an interactive archive on Flickr. I think this project is interesting on so many levels...the chairs themselves are pretty fabulous, the fact that these chairs represent the history of this institution is fascinating, and I think presenting this project on Flickr is brilliant. I mean, come on...chairs and Flickr?! Can I get a "hell yes"?! You can take a look at this project here and see more of Luke's work here.

1 comment:

sosser said...

oh god, i love chairs. this is making my heart race!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...