2.14.2008

Candy land...


PRH, EZ E, and I had a lovely Saint Valentine's Day today. I finally got a drawing gone wrong to go right...mix that with a little Stella Artois, a little sushi, a growly bear toy (aka Gloomy) for a cute baby...it all added up to a good day. We're gearing up for this weekend...my in-laws are visiting. I'm hoping we can convince them to go to the Fisher Price Museum. As their website says, the museum is "the permanent home to the Fisher-Price Archive Collection that includes the original toys made when the company was founded in 1930 through today’s favorites". It must be awesome. Keep you fingers crossed for me. You also need to keep your fingers crossed because we won that chair auction and have to go pick up 45 Heywood Wakefield school chairs tomorrow morning. Yes, I said 45...this may just put my always patient PRH over the edge.

1 comment:

mimulus said...

FP Toy Museum! wow, I simply must make it there someday....have a nice visit with the outlaws

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...