2.16.2008

Birthday boy...


Wow...two glasses of red wine and I'm madly in love with a blog and marrying Hugh Grant. Sometimes I wake up, re-read the previous days post and want to crawl under a rock. Oh well, right? I'm going to block it out.  I'm saving all of my energy in an attempt to kick my F-O-U-L mood...particularly because today is PRH's birthday! His parents are visiting and we're headed out for dinner soon.  My very kind (and uber-patient) husband has had a happy birthday. Perhaps it would be happier if I wasn't so damn grumpy. At least EZ E is taking one for the team and being happy-ish. Happy birthday, PRH!!!  

5 comments:

Jo said...

now that is a picture for the memory books...
who needs hugh grant when you have that.

corine @ hidden in france said...

Wait! Are those two guys yours? because I can't decide which one is cuter.

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

I know...both pretty cute, eh? Hugh Grant doesn't have anything on my guys. :)

Curious Deb said...

That photo is worth all the great art in the world. This is life at it's finest.

Valentino said...

bellissimo blog e fotografia :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...