2.12.2008

Babushka bandwagon...


Okay, okay...I admit it...I'm jumping on the babushka bandwagon. I found blank nesting dolls at Urban Outfitters a few weeks ago and couldn't resist! I just started working on them, so I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, check out these crocheted nesting dolls/patterns (below) for sale at the etsy shop La fee crochette.  If you're down with babushka's, take a peek at the flickr group, Babushka Love. For you DIY folks out there, this store sells blank dolls (I couldn't find them listed on Urban Outfitters.com).


Oh, and what does Darth Vader have to do with matryoshka dolls? Nothing...he's just awesome!  Look at his little bad ass red toothpick!  May the force be with you, baby!

2 comments:

Benita said...

Darth Vader is the cutest!
I don't suppose he would appreciate that comment though...

sk8ordiehard said...

the Darth Vader is awesome! I have the Darth Vader Mr Potato head (aka "Darth Tater") which is so. very. rad.

I can't wait to see how your nesting dolls turn out, I know they'll be gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...