2.22.2008

Ask Elmer...


My parents found this awesome glue bottle shelf for EZ E and gave it to him as a christmas gift. I've been meaning to post a photo of it, but I just haven't been able to find the perfect spot for it yet. We tried putting it in EZ E'z room but it didn't work, so it's been living in our dining room waiting for it's perfect spot. Right now it houses a bunch of unfinished projects, etsy prints ready to mail, and some of EZ E's toys. I think it'll eventually end up corralling clutter in PRH's messy studio (also known...in my mind at least...as our library). This shelf is the reason why we need our own (more spacious) house...

and this photo is the reason why PRH shouldn't be in charge of dressing the baby. I came home to find EZ E dressed in two very strange layers of clothing. A 1970's era jumper and pants underneath...hmmmm. Curious indeed.

2 comments:

Katie Runnels said...

I think his outfit-while maybe not too comfy-looks pretty cute! Love the shelf too!!

sosser said...

fabulous elmer's shelf!

classic dad-dressing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...