1.13.2008

Rocking it...




Thanks to Rachael, Bloglines has rescued me from a serious amount of time spent looking at blogs, most of which haven't been updated. As I was organizing my blog bookmarks I looked at each one and voted it in or out. I ended up with 74 on my final list, including Nina's absolutely beautiful blog. She recently posted these amazing necklaces by etsy seller Kjoo*. I like to think that I could rock these, but I'm not sure I could. Maybe you could! And maybe you should read Nina's blog too!

3 comments:

EMBELLISHER said...

Fabulous jewellery, thanks for the link.

teets said...

Hey Abbey!
I'm taking a break from my midterm and thought I'd check in to see what you've been up to. Please send my congratulations to Phil on his show! I hope all is well with you guys. Let me know when another opening is coming up. Jeff and I would love to meet you guys out (cocktails to follow of course)!
Take care.
Teeter

nina said...

Thanks for the mention of my blog, that's so nice to hear! I didn't know your blog yet, but then all of a sudden I recognized you: it's the girl with the amazing collection of bundt pans in her kitchen that I liked so much! I already knew you from flickr! That's what they call a small world, isn't it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...