1.26.2008

Red rubber ball...


I am constantly amazed at the pools over at flickr. Today I happened across a super balls pool! I know that I have some intense collections (bread bag ties, anyone?), but take a look at this! This collection (above) belongs to lorihighfill who says that she has 2100 super balls (at last count). Holy crap! I think this photo from alde is quite nice...


and this photo by sharna11 is a great idea for displaying your super balls...


They're not all new either! These are from allball.org's collection...



Allball.org also has a website, which claims to be "The World's Largest Ball Archive". I don't know about you, folks, but this makes me feel a lot less guilty.

1 comment:

sosser said...

i was raised on super balls so seeing all this sb-love makes me smile. thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...