1.25.2008

Previous behavior...


My parents are coming to visit tomorrow, so of course I'm racing around trying to clean at the last minute. Not because it's my parents visiting...but more because that's pretty much the only time our house gets properly cleaned (you know...the shower, the floors, the whole nine). As I was cleaning I came across a pile of knitting needles in a little case that our friend Marcie made for me (probably my best birthday party ever). Looking at the needles laying there untouched I realized that I actually don't like to knit...I just like to buy knitting needles. How sad is that?! I would love to have a vintage display case like this one (found via fun_is_always_in_style), but I'm afraid I'd go crazy and collect way too many needles. Judging from previous behavior with regard to collecting...I'm right to be afraid.

2 comments:

mary said...

Ahhhh....this is me. I just learned to knit this past Thanksgiving and haven't picked up the starts of my scarf since.

But that hasn't stopped me from buying 4 pairs of vintage needles from our local antiques mall.

What's wrong with me??

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Happy to know we share the same disease. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...