1.12.2008

Multiple pleats...


I was in the grocery store today and almost freaked out! As I was leaving, out of the corner of my eye I glimpsed...bundt pans...a ton of bundt pans in amazing colors. I ran right over and oooed and aahhed over the designs and the variety. You're not going to believe it, but I actually practiced some self-control (for once) and decided that I only collect vintage bundt pans and I don't need any more. I put the pans down (slowly, I'll admit) and left the store without a single one. If, however, you are interested in starting a collection of your own, take a look here. Oh, you're not convinced yet?! Let's let this line from the Nordic Ware website work its magic: "multiple pleats create elegant desserts". I knew that would win you over!

2 comments:

Anna B. said...

I'm changing my will today my dear niece.

All of my Nordic bundt pans are being left to you...the sunflower one, the violets one, the pineapple one, the fruit basket looking one...

Your Auntie

Abbey H said...

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...