1.30.2008

It's a wrap...


Of all of our friends and family members, our friend Tim always sends me the strangest (and most interesting) links. Recently he sent a link for this site that has "a gallery of 21 paper-based condom envelopes". I suppose I've never considered the amount of time and thought that goes into designing things like this. I also suppose that you never would have thought that you'd meander over to Aesthetic Outburst and find a bunch of condom wrappers...my answer to that: life is full of surprises, now isn't it? Surprises or not, my point is that we often overlook the graphic quality of things like these "envelopes" and I personally appreciate when an odd little site comes along that makes me take a different look at seemingly mundane objects. So, thank you Tim and thank you odd little site. My particular favorites are "Poncho" (because I had a friend named Poncho once) and "Devil Skin" (how couldn't that one be a fave?!).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...