1.28.2008

I'd like to know...




Today is Monday, so that means it's time for I'd like to know, a weekly post dedicated to talented artists, designers, musicians, etc...all people I'd like to know and who I thought you may like to know of too. This week I'd like to know...Lyndie Dourthe. I found her stunning site via the equally stunning blog Decocentric (which I can't read, because I think it's in Greek it's not in English). I actually can't read Lyndie Dourthe's site either. Language barrier or not...I still think I'd like to know this person.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

these pieces are stunning. I am so glad you introduced me to this artist. I love those glass domes.

http://www.theshinysquirrel.com/

mimulus said...

i wanna know her too...those mushrooms under the cloche are brilliant!

Ele said...

That's a lovely blog (but it's not in Greek). The letters are Cyrillic and my guess is that it is Russian. I was familiar with the artist. Isn't her stuff lovely? I adore the cabinet-of-curiousity approach.

I do read French if you wanted to know anything about her from her page.

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Thanks, Ele! Just goes to show how little I know about other languages (I'm useless- luckily my husband is good). Her work is so lovely!

annie said...

Yay! I saw this chick's stuff a while ago and couldn't remember what her name was or how I got to the site. I am so thankful you posted about this wonderful art!

annie said...

i just checked out that "russian" blog, its really great

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...