1.03.2008

Evolution of the corner...

This is an image of the corner of our living room when we first moved in...


this is an image of the corner of our living room last week...


and this is a picture of the corner of our living room TODAY!!!


It's taken a long time, but I finally found an affordable Plycraft chair by George Mulhauser on Craig's List! How many chairs does one girl need, you ask? Why, that's just a foolish question that I will not answer. I'm sitting in our comfy chair right now and I couldn't be happier. PRH and EZ E playing, a glass of red wine, Grateful Dead playing on the record player (recovering hippy...a guilty little secret...don't tell anyone), and the chair...so good.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I think you have reached the right balance in the corner, the chair is awesome..I love the details in that space.

http://www.theshinysquirrel.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...