1.04.2008

Coming soon...


EZ E and I had a wonderful day today. We met friends Rachael, Kris, and Tate for our holiday get-together and for a delicious lunch. All four of us are juggling many things and it was so refreshing to bounce ideas off each other and pick each others brains about indie business stuff. I've been thinking a very long time about officially starting my own business (besides my little etsy shop) and I've finally gotten to the point where I'm ready to just try it. I bought my domain name tonight and I'm writing this post about it because I just need to say it out loud (or via type) in order to reiterate my decision. Now is the time to make a leap...keep your eyes open and fingers crossed! More info coming soon!

2 comments:

Jason said...

How exciting! I'm anxious to hear more!

Meg said...

oh, you for one could certainly pull it off! I'm psyched and happy for you. I don't know exactly what your biz will be, but perhaps you can get a copy of Craft, Inc. I found it very helpful. Perhaps you've read it already?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...