1.31.2008

Collected...



This week's Collected post features a mad-for-plaid collection that belongs to Lauren, owner of an etsy shop called Aunt June. Lauren also writes a blog called My Aunt June, where I discovered that we shared an unusual childhood interest...making clothing for troll dolls.  Unusual, yes...but that just makes us more interesting, right?  Two of our other shared interests include digging things out of the trash and plaid.  Look at these thermoses!  (spelling that makes me think there should be a plural for thermos...thermi?) And...as if the "thermi" weren't awesome enough...look at her plaid chair! If I lived at Lauren's house I would fill every thermos with coffee and spend the whole day sitting in the plaid chair making little plaid shirts for troll dolls. OK, maybe that's not true (I'm clearly a bit sleep-deprived). Goodnight!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Oh - I love that thermos collection! Thermoses are something I've been wanting to collect (especially the cute pink and orange ones from Starbucks), but I haven't allowed myself because I have too much stuff!

So cute how she used the plaid, red and gray in the collection. Beautifully displayed.

AIR said...

Hey there! Great handmade goodies! I love collections of pretty much everything. I collect signs of all sorts. I have them everywhere. My new hubby is from upstate New York-the Carthage area. I love making connections with folks from that area.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...