1.10.2008

Collected...


As you all know, I'm an avid collector...of a lot of different (some may say odd) things. I've decided to start a weekly post (Thursdays) called Collected, which will feature a different collection each week. My first pick is this collection of cafe au lait bowls featured in the January issue of Martha Stewart Living. I had mentioned them before, but that picture pales in comparison to this shot of the whole collection. Aren't these bowls gorgeous?! I think part of what makes them so great is how they're displayed. If you collect anything and display it in a fabulous way, send an email and photo to "hownowdesign [at] yahoo [dot] com" (with COLLECTION as the subject). I'm looking forward to seeing what you collect!

4 comments:

melissa@yummygoods said...

that is awesome.

Jessica said...

beautiful picture. I am a collector as well and desperately trying to get rid of things now!

http://www.theshinysquirrel.com

Abbey Goes Design Scouting said...

Ohhhh collections how I love thee...

I started a Flickr pool on displaying collections -- will you add your great bundt pans?

Abbey H said...

Thank you all! Oh, and Abbey, of course I'll add the photo- thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...