1.15.2008

Chair party...



You know how much I love chairs, so you must know how excited I was when I found this amazing rocking chair poster by Design Boom via Ohdeedoh (formerly known as Apartment Therapy/Nursery). They also carry an awesome folding chair poster for ten dollars. Don't tell anyone, but I just bid on these yesterday (below). That's a stack of Heywood Wakefield school chairs, baby!!! What am I going to do with all of them, you ask? I have no clue, but I like them a lot...maybe I'll have a chair party. You're invited!

2 comments:

lzt said...

Hey, do you still have these chairs and would you be willing to part with one. Been looking all over the net for one more to go with a group of chairs I've already bought. It will have another life as part of a set.

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Sorry! I didn't end up with as many as I had hoped because most were child-sized. Check Auctions International- they seem to come up fairly regularly. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...