1.06.2008

Busy three...


I keep forgetting to mention that PRH has a few exhibitions coming up soon. I don't know how I keep forgetting seeing as how he's been working really hard to pull everything together for three separate shows. He's finishing up preparations for an exhibition at Buffalo Arts Studio right now. The opening reception for that exhibition is January 12 from 7 to 10 pm. If you're in the area, please be sure to stop by and say hello. PRH, EZ E, and I will be there with bells on...well, maybe not bells but we'll probably be the only ones lugging around a baby.

For those of you in New York city, he's also part of an exhibition at the Caelum Gallery located at 508-526 West 26th Street (off of 10th Ave). That show opens on February 5th (more info coming later). Hope to see you!

2 comments:

Annalisa Backlund said...

This looks interesting. Good luck with all the shows! Hope bub has fun at the openings!

Jessica said...

wow- I really would like to see this, I might have to run over to Chelsea and check it out.

http://www.theshinysquirrel.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...