1.31.2008


Baby + grad school + husband's 3 art exhibitions in 1 month + indie craft fair= 1 tired mama! I have no idea how I've forgotten to post about this, but I'm happy to announce that EZ E and I will be selling our goods at the Second Storie}} Indie Craft Market in Rochester, New York tomorrow. We're sharing a table with the lovely (and talented) Kris. Here's a list of the other vendors. It's at Spot Coffee from 6 to 10 pm...please stop by and say hello. I'll be the half-awake girl holding a red rose...I'm kidding...I'll be holding a smiley baby.

5 comments:

Deann Johnson said...

ugh... I am SO disappointed that I can't go to this ! between my daughter's basketball game and my son's indoor track meet there's no way I can go. *sigh*
good luck and have a great time - Spot Coffee is awesome.

design for mankind. said...

GREAT blog! :)

mimulus said...

oh I so wish I could come and meet you adn EZ E! I hope it is a smashing success!

Mary-Laure said...

Hello tired mama, I just discovered your stunning art on Design For Mankind so I rushed over to check out your blog, and now I'm off to your Etsy shop!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Thank you all so much! I'm happy to report that the event was quite fun!
XO,
Abbey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...