12.29.2007

Scores of scores...

As promised, here's a peek at a few of my recent finds. A lovely pile of divided plates in cheery colors...


an old canister set. I like the coffee tin the best (take a look at that font!)...


a vintage tissue holder (tis the season, right?!)...


a fabulous mid century chair that I recovered in Amy Butler fabric and an antique sampler hanging above it that I thought looked perfect next to one of my prints (detail on right)...


I'm pretty excited about my scores and will post more images tomorrow. It's been a long (but lovely) week; EZ E is starting to get back into his at-home groove and PRH and I are trying to recover from "toy noise" overload. Wish us luck...every version of Elmo that EZ E received is pretty annoying (thanks, mom and dad!). Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...