12.19.2007

Que sera sera...


I've been looking for a duvet cover or quilt for our bed for a considerable amount of time now. I picked one up at Ikea, but I've since decided that it's too contemporary looking. I finally found one that I loved at Pottery Barn (below), but it went on sale and sold out before I went to buy it yesterday. I am also in love with this quilt by etsy seller shelece (above), but it's way out of my price range. What's a girl to do?


Oh my! I just realized that I'm whining about duvet covers! Clearly holiday preparations are getting to me. I also came to that realization today when I left the house without remembering to...a) brush my teeth, b) brush my hair, c) wipe EZ E's spit-up off of my back, or d) all of the above. You guessed it...d) all of the above. As my grandmother would say, "Que sera sera."

2 comments:

tashina said...

Don't forget eBay for Pottery Barn stuff. Like 360007290590 is the item number for F/Q duvet cover in that pattern you like. :)

Abbey H said...

Ooooo- thanks for the heads up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...