12.18.2007

Productive day...




I was inspired by all of the lovely before and after projects on Design Sponge and decided that it was finally time to spruce up our cupboards. I chose paper from Martha Stewart's line at Michaels (love it) and lined the back of our cupboards with paper.



I also finished the holiday project that I was talking about the other day (above). It's a cowgirl vest for my cousin (before you think I'm crazy...she's only seven). She loves horses and the vest has little pockets for the mini-Breyer horses that we're also giving to her. I think it's quite fancy, but I'm worried that she'll play the fickle seven year old card and absolutely hate it. Oh well...more cowgirl vests for me, right?

2 comments:

jenni said...

Your cupboards look beautiful!

Abbey said...

These are lovely (the paper is perfect!) I hit Micheal's while in North Carolina and bought some of Martha's faux bois wrapping paper and ribbon on sale. Of course I have no idea what to do with it -- but maybe I'll line my cupboards with it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...