12.08.2007

No more books...


Yesterday was my last day of classes! Hooray! I now have one semester of grad school under my belt and have a bit of a break to sit back and try to absorb it all. These are my class notes from yesterday...I really was paying attention. I'm posting early today because PRH, EZ E, and I are going to an open house/holiday party at the home of one of the professors PRH works with. This couple lives in a remodeled warehouse and I've been dying to see their house. We drive by all the time and I always say, "There's my dream house". I actually think my ideal house would be a remodeled warehouse in a small town. That way our home would have the urban feel we like without all of the issues that go along with living in an urban setting (yes I'm talking about you, Alternate-Side-of-the-Street-Parking).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...