12.12.2007

Inspiration


I'm supposed to be mopping our floors (end of the semester nastiness), but instead I'm looking at blogs, obsessively searching Flickr, eating popcorn, and making a popsicle lamp for my brother-in-law for christmas (don't worry...he's not one of my readers). I'll post images of the lamp tomorrow, but today I thought I'd tell you about the amazing collections featured over at decor8. Holly wrote a fabulous post about peoples' collections and even set up a flickr group called Creative Collections. While you're over there joining the group, you should check out Lisa Congdon's beautiful photos and collections (this is one of her images above). So inspiring!

2 comments:

rach said...

Hi Abbey,

It's the first time I've visited your blog, and I've really enjoyed reading - I'll be back!

Jessica said...

I have just started looking at flickr and have seen a world of possiblity...this is group I will definitely check out!

http://www.theshinysquirrel.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...