12.30.2007

Freezing font fiend...


Baby, it's cold outside...we're finally all back in Buffalo and I'm freezing! The house we live in is charming and has many old-fashioned features, two of which are the leaky single-pane windows and the almost complete lack of insulation. I'm not crazy about the cold and have basically spent the day whining to PRH (our heat is already turned up quite high, so my whining has mostly been met with, "You know, you do own a lot of sweaters."). Aside from freezing and whining, I've been pulling together all of my finds from this past week. Here are a few shots of my recent font-related scores. Of course I'm not keeping them all (even though they all hold a special little place in my heart)...I'll probably be posting them in my shop within the week. Be on the lookout!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...