12.06.2007

The bird hoarder...



Do you ever rummage through your closets and come to the realization that you have a collection you weren't really aware of? After pulling out all of our ornaments I realized that I apparently have a thing for vintage bird decorations. They were all over our house and I had no idea how many I had accumulated. I decided to put them all on a branch that PRH, EZ E, and I had collected on one of our summer walks. EZ E loves to look at all of the crazy birds...while I try not to be embarrassed by my crazy habit of hoarding things.

6 comments:

Jason said...

We have those!!! Well, not those actual ones but very similar ones. Not me but my mom. At least she used to.

Annalisa Backlund said...

Gorgeous!

Katie Runnels said...

I am so jealous!!

coco+kelley said...

positively in love with the birds :) i've been decorating with them for christmas and i have a feeling i will not want to put them away after the holidays...

simone said...

Wow--those are gorgeous! Where did you find all of those? Ebay?

Ashley said...

I am also a bird hoarder as well- haha sometimes drives my fiance crazy but I can't help it. I am using my collection in our wedding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...