11.29.2007

Runner up...


Hey everyone! Our house is a runner up for the Domino decorating contest. According to their site: "There were so many great entries that we thought we'd give you a chance to pick your favorite among our runners-up. Who should get the honorable mention prize of $1,000 to improve his or her home even more? Let your voice be heard! Cast your vote between November 29th and December 14th at midnight. Then check back after January 1st, 2008 when we'll announce the winner online." So, I'm begging you all to please run over and vote for us here! I can honestly say that compared to those other photos, our home is in the most need of improvement!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just voted and sent to my friends to cash their vote for you also

mom & friends from work!

Meghan said...

I've cast my vote! It so makes me want to paint over the dusty rose sponge treatment in the kitchen to create a nice blank canvas for artwork. If only it was that easy to change wall paper too!

Jolene said...

Good luck Abbey! (I think the rooms with a lucsious tropical background are cheating!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...