11.26.2007

Happier...




PRH, EZ E, and I finally installed our exhibition today. Well, actually PRH and I installed the show while EZ E talked to his toys and played with Tate (thanks, Tate!). I think it looks pretty good and it's one less thing on our plates. The exhibition is at The Gallery at the Art and Music Library at the University of Rochester from November 28th until December 28th. If you're in the Rochester, New York area be sure to check it out. Oh...and here are a few details of the drawing that almost made me rip out all of my hair.



6 comments:

janelle said...

It looks beautiful

Myra said...

If I had didn't have to come back to Chicago, I could have been there... Dangit... Looks beautiful...

Congrats Abbey...

Kathleen said...

The exhibition looks fantastic! I so wish I were closer to Rochester.

Lindsay said...

Looks amazing!!

Rachael said...

Can't wait to see it in person! I tagged you on my blog, hope you play along :)

Meghan said...

yeah, I wish I could see it in person. I love the color palette conversation between your and PRH's work. I love the obsessive details!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...