11.06.2007

Galloping into my heart...


Another little bird at school told me about magic pony in Canada. I've spent a considerable amount of time looking at their shop and I think I'm in love. These figures by Derrick Hodgson are awesome...according to the magic pony they are hand made from reclaimed wood and come in a silk screened canvas draw-string bag. I've added Mr. TTT Burger (below) to my list of must-haves for EZ E's growing collection of bizarro stuffed toys...


I've been loving ovals lately, so of course I adore this painting by Melinda Josie...

and I think this book looks awesome...


Giddy up, magic pony!

1 comment:

Ele said...

Hello-

I love your blog. I forgot how I found it.

As a Torontonian, I thought I'd volunteer that Magic Pony is as great as it looks.

Cheers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...