11.14.2007

El barrio be gone...


Today has been a stressful day in the neighborhood...which I will hereby refer to as El Barrio. Living in El Barrio is like being in a really bad relationship...somedays it's bad, but some days it's so good and those days are so good that they just keep sucking you back in. Today is one of those bad days where I feel like taking PRH and EZ E and running away to some small (but cool) little town and starting my own shop. Victoria at sfgirlbybay has a great post today about The Curiosity Shoppe. Their website is fantastic and the images of their store on sfgirlbybay are even better. It's totally my dream store...not only would I love to shop there, but I'd love to own one just like it. You have to check it out!

1 comment:

62mockingbirds said...

abbey your blog is just the best. i spend so much time in my boring little cubicle looking at your stuff and being all kinds of inspired. you have the best links too. i learn so much about art from you. you kick ass.
from
lisa w.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...