11.05.2007

Brick house...




A friend at school recently told me about his friend, artist Amanda Wojick. I finally checked out her work today and it's just fabulous! Yet another artist to add to my never-ending list of favorites. I spent all day in the studio painting fake bricks today, so the top brick-patterned piece especially speaks to me. PRH and I have a show coming up and I'm desperately trying to finish at least one more large drawing. I'm not sure if it's going to happen. I've had a headache for the last five days that I can't seem to get rid of. Perhaps everything is just catching up to my old noggin. It's like my brain is saying, "Holy hell we let her do what?!...have a baby, move to a different state, go to grad school...what?! That's no good...too much...shut 'er down.".

2 comments:

dani said...

Abbey, just a quick message to say that I love your blog, I follow you from Bologna, Italy and every morning I check your posts in search for inspiration... good luck with everything! Daniela

Abbey H said...

Wow! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...