10.05.2007

You say it's your birthday...


Five years ago today PRH and I called my parents to tell them that we had eloped. Not only was yesterday our fifth anniversary, but today is also my mom's birthday! Yes, we called her on her birthday to tell her that we eloped (don't worry...she was very happy).

To say that I adore my mom would be an absolute understatement; she's one of the most amazing people I know and I feel incredibly lucky to have such a great relationship with her (and my dad). She also happens to be the easiest person to shop for because we love the exact same things. If PRH and I had the cash we'd totally drop it on a set of four Philippe Starck Ghost Chairs for mom for her birthday. While we may not be able to give her the Ghost Chairs this year, we are certainly raising our big old glasses of shiraz and wishing the most amazing mom the happiest birthday ever!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...