10.13.2007

What's in a name...


We didn't end up having enough time to look at my work for the critique the other day, so now I get to spend the next two weeks waiting for people to look at my work and feeling like I'm going to be sick. Speaking of looking at work, however, I'm a bit obsessed with a website called Fecal Face Dot Com. Gross name, I know, but they feature a ton of amazing artists. This piece is by an artist called Kill Pixie who's from Sydney. Pretty interesting stuff; his work has an aboriginal feel that I really like. It also reminds me of gum wrappers for some reason and it reminds me of how I used to obsessively fold gum wrappers into chains. I don't even like gum, so I'm not sure where I got all of the wrappers from. I'm hoping that EZ E isn't nearly as freakish as I was as a child (go ahead and say it...or as freakish as I continue to be as an adult).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...