10.10.2007

Home on its side...



I spent a considerable amount of time today wandering around our neighborhood taking photographs of buildings for a project that I'm working on. PRH and EZ E had come across this amazing building (house?) on a recent walk that they took and I had to go and take some pictures. I'm not sure who is working on this house or what's going on with it, but it sure is cool. The facade appears to be on rollers, so I'm assuming that the front of the house moves. I'm planning to keep an eye on it, so I'll be sure to post more information if I find anything out. It would be great if someone was there one of these days and I'd just ask, "What the hell is going on with this place?".

1 comment:

ecs said...

hey abb! have you checked out any of gordon matta-clark's work? if he were alive, i would assume he was responsible!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...