10.20.2007

Damn right...


I'm in a philosophical mood today, which I'll admit is directly related to a couple glasses of red wine I drank last night. I found an interesting website (via Harry and Sal) called We Are What We Do. It's perhaps making me think a bit too hard today, but I highly recommend checking it out. We Are What We Do is "a new movement inspiring people to use their everyday actions to change the world". I'm normally not into things like this, but I was immediately sucked into this site. I also found this quote by Gandhi there: "We must be the change we want to see in the world". With that said, I'm going to go change out of my pajamas and do some drawing.

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Hi Abbey! I couldn't resist, since you mentioned Gandhi- Tony has recently been involved in the new Gandhi institute for non-violence at the U of R (http://www.gandhiinstitute.net/)and what he's been picking up from Arun Gandhi (Mahatmta's grandson) has been changing all of our lives and infecting us with peace... I think teaching our children to "be the change" is sooo important!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...