10.15.2007

Buildings and lupini beans...


I went out for a drink with some fellow grads the other night and as I was driving to the bar I saw this amazing building. Come to find out it's Kleinhan's Music Hall designed by Eliel and Eero Saarinen and home to the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra. I drove PRH and EZ E past it again this weekend and it's just a beautiful building. (I'm trying to convince PRH that we should name our next baby Eero, but he doesn't agree. Maybe we have to keep driving by the Music Hall.)

I must admit that for all of the crappy stuff that comes with living in a city like Buffalo, there are many great things too. I'm so happy to be surrounded with such fabulous buildings and I love being able to walk to the Albright-Knox. We also have the best Italian market around the corner. I'll be nicer, Buffalo...I promise.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...