9.19.2007

Two fitty...


Wow! This is my 250th post! In celebration of 250 posts, here's another piece that I'm finishing up. PRH and I are collaborating for an upcoming exhibition and this is one of my drawings/prints for the show. The "canvas" is actually found prints (etchings, lithographs, wood cuts, and linoleum) that I've drawn on top of. I'd say it measures about 4 feet by 6 feet (just a guess). I normally don't work this large, but I made it my goal to work bigger while in graduate school. I should be finished with it in the next few days, so I'll be sure to post images once it's done.

1 comment:

meg said...

Wow, 250? That's alot.
This piece is cool. I've been playing around a little with abandoned drawings from the studio. I hope you are loving your work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...