9.23.2007

A good cry...




My apologies for the blogging hiatus. We've had a hellish week that included the death of our dear friend's father, our Jeep getting broken into twice, and generally just feeling very overwhelmed by our busy life. We've spent the last few days swearing, replacing broken truck windows, attending a funeral, and trying to remain calm. I drank a cup of tea, had a good cry, and now I think I'm back in business.

On a happier note, the very talented artist Michelle Moode has set up an etsy shop. I love her prints (we have one hanging on our Barry McGee wall) and have been hoping and waiting and waiting and hoping for her to start an etsy shop. Everything looks fabulous and I even love her banner image (below). Take a look!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...