9.12.2007

Back...



My apologies for the lack of posts recently...we've all been out of commission. Turns out EZ E didn't have an ear infection. It was just a bad cold, but he's feeling much better now. PRH is not. Anyways, I got an email from Marcie Paper (her website is under construction) today with information about her upcoming exhibition called Sketch Detail. It runs from September 19th to November 19th with an opening reception on Wednesday, September 19 from 6 to 8pm. It will be displayed on the ground floor of the Ryan Chelsea-Clinton Community Health Center at 645 Tenth Ave., between 45th and 46th St., in Manhattan. If you're in the neighborhood, be sure to stop by.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Oh, Marcie Paper...I wish I had (or could afford) a painting! I'm jealous of the pieces you have from her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...